Yield: 4 servings
2 cups (500 mL) whole milk
10 drops stevia extract
1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla extract
⅛ teaspoon (.5 mL) salt
⅛ teaspoon (.5 mL) ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (190°C).
2. Pour the milk and stevia into a medium-size saucepan and heat over medium heat. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
3. Break the eggs into a medium-size bowl and add the vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Beat until smooth.
4. Slowly beat the milk mixture into the egg mixture and then divide among 4 serving cups or a small casserole dish.
5. Fill a roasting pan with 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water and place the cups or casserole dish in the pan. Place in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove the custard from the oven and from the roasting pan and set aside to cool to room temperature.
7. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: